Circle K – “Bistro to Go” Tour
Charlotte, Myrtle Beach & Tampa
The food truck, at first glance, branded with nothing more than “Bistro to Go”, was a collaboration stunt between Circle K, their PR firm and Sweeter…attracting the curious while revealing a surprise! “The Stunt” which was deployed on a multi-city tour along the eastern seaboard & ending in Tampa, FL, was one where curious consumers were treated to an elevated fast food experience. Once guests indulged in the food offerings, the fun part began – capturing guests’ reactions on camera, we revealed that the upscale fast food experience was actually Circle K’s delicious new menu, available at all their convenience stores – and, WOW, were guests surprised. Needing to replicate the food and coffee served at Circle K, Sweeter custom installed a proprietary speed oven and coffee maker, as well as collaborated directly with the executive chef – Chef Gary – who also personally prepared the food for guests and talked with them about the attributes and why elevating Circle K’s food offerings was so important to the brand. Sweeter identified relevant locations, handled permitting, devised a customized reveal truck wrap that could withstand the tour route, provided our own touring team of truck manager and BAs, as well as our on staff photographer/videographer (who also traveled with the tour) to film the entire activation, capturing the reactions of the guests as it was revealed that they were enjoying food from a convenience store gas station.
Here's a list of what we did.
- Plotted and planned all locations for tour, including all permitting with each city we visited.
- Complete customized build out for proprietary Circle K equipment inside the truck, secured to withstand transit.
- Photographer/Videographer to document entire tour, including product shots and creating PR video.
- Event staff included one of Sweeter’s highly experienced tour managers and 2 brand ambassadors from our very own team.
- Designed and fabricated a custom panel feature on the truck wrap in order to pull off multiple reveals of the Circle K logo to guests.
Southeast US Markets
New Circle K "Foodies"
Related Case Studies
The Pasta Queen X Pastificio di Martino
Midtown, Chelsea Market & Union Square, NYC
Nadia Caterina Munno – aka “The Pasta Queen” burst onto the Instagram scene during Covid and hasn’t looked back since. When her next move was…Learn more
Jovē Water – National Hydration Tour
Philly to Miami – and points in between
Jovē Water’s PR agency, CIIC PR, approached us to help them launch this new water brand to the public in Pennsylvania, Florida and Tennessee. The…Learn more
Broadway, New York City
Hey Tina Fey, I’ll have some cheese fries! We took to the streets to celebrate the launch of Mean Girls on Broadway on day one…Learn more