The Pasta Queen X Pastificio di Martino
Midtown, Chelsea Market & Union Square, NYC
Nadia Caterina Munno – aka “The Pasta Queen” burst onto the Instagram scene during Covid and hasn’t looked back since. When her next move was to publish a cookbook of her newly famous recipes, one of our long time clients, Pastificio di Martino (Italy’s oldest and most delicious pasta producer), wanted to partner with Sweeter to help spread the excitement to New York City while Nadia was on her book tour through the region. The head chef from Pastificio di Martino’s NYC restaurant, La Devozione, cooked their signature dish on board our newest promotional truck while Nadia, greeted and served her adoring fans. Sweeter outfitted the truck with top line cooking equipment so chef would feel at home – and our BA team kept the crowd engaged while they waited to meet “The Pasta Queen”, take a selfie, indulge in a little pasta pomodoro with a sprinkle of authentic Parmigiano Reggiano from the Queen (“Ingredients”!) and get her autograph.
Everything was "Just Gorgeous"!
- Outfitted one of our promotional trucks like a real Italian chef’s kitchen.
- Plotted a course throughout NYC in relevant areas with high foot traffic that also reached the targeted demographic.
- Engaged our own team of brand ambassadors and dressed them as chefs to create intrigue to passersby.
- Provided custom printed materials including freestanding signs and bookmarks for the client’s new cookbook.
- Photography and Videography to document the food truck experience as well as an influencer dinner in client’s restaurant.
New @the_pastaqueen followers
New @ladevozionenyc clients
Related Case Studies
Circle K – “Bistro to Go” Tour
Charlotte, Myrtle Beach & Tampa
The food truck, at first glance, branded with nothing more than “Bistro to Go”, was a collaboration stunt between Circle K, their PR firm and…Learn more
Kate Spade – Retail Holiday Brand Awareness
SoHo @ Kate Spade
Perhaps one of the most amazing and ornate trucks we’ve ever done! To help celebrate Kate Spade’s holiday theme of disco and pizza, Sweeter turned…Learn more
Times Square, NYC
Times Square Takeover – “Bon Appétit” baby! Capitol Music needed an experiential marketing agency on short notice to coordinate a celebration for the launch of…Learn more