Bumble – Airstream
Bumble Date, Valentine’s Day, Fashion Week, Airstream driving traffic into a Bumble Hive.
Bumble returned to Sweeter as their experiential marketing agency partner to promote a New York Fashion Week pop-up and to drive traffic into one of their community hubs called “The Hive”. For New York’s Fashion Week, they hosted a Hive in Artists & Fleas’ SoHo space for a full week. On Valentine’s Day, the final day, we positioned one of our Airstream trailers outside the space to draw people into The Hive and ultimately drive downloads and registrations for the Bumble App.
Inside the Airstream, we built a lounge that followed the brand’s aesthetic and included a GIF photo booth, custom Bumble-branded heart cookies from Sweeter’s kitchen, and offered people a chance to write “letters to your future self”, to be mailed out on a future Valentine’s Day.
For those looking for love – or just a cookie and a selfie – on Valentine’s Day, we gave them a chance to find their match with Bumble.
- Custom build out and wrap of one of our promotional Airstream trailers
- Permitting of a high foot traffic SoHo location situated next to a brick & mortar pop up
- Thousands of Bumble branded, hand decorated, heart-shaped cookies
- Selfie Photo Booth situated inside the Airstream to capture moments that were posted to social media
- Photographer capturing all the fun onsite activities
- Implementation and collection of thousands of collateral card “Notes to Self” to be mailed out to each participant at a later date
- Onsite Security Agent to make sure all were safe
Photo Booth Selfies
Related Case Studies
Gillette Venus X Rifle Paper Company
SoHo & Union Square, NYC
If there is one singular word to describe this activation, it’s STUNNING! Gillette Venus x Rifle Paper Company were celebrating the 3rd year of…Learn more
BravoCon & SoHo, NYC
BravoCon NYC – all the glam Bravo stars are out, but who do they all want to see? Rinna! Lisa is not only a star…Learn more
Showtime – SMILF
3 NYC Hot Spots
An apartment on wheels for all to see. After working with Showtime on a highly successful relaunch of their series Twin Peaks, Showtime directed one…Learn more