Gillette Venus X Rifle Paper Company
SoHo & Union Square, NYC
If there is one singular word to describe this activation, it’s STUNNING! Gillette Venus x Rifle Paper Company were celebrating the 3rd year of their special collaboration and wanted Sweeter to produce a brand activation to get noticed and take the excitement viral – and, what better way than by adorning one of our sampling food trucks with thousands of flowers while giving away thousands of custom made, all natural ice creams throughout Manhattan? Taking over a pedestrian plaza in Union Square for 1 day and then 2 days in SoHo, we brought attention to the beautiful, special packaging that Rifle Paper Company created for Gillette Venus and directed guests to Target Stores, where the products could be found.
We brought beauty to the streets!
- Pop-up floral design to die for! Included were a mix of faux and fresh and the most amazing scents surrounded the event!
- Custom branded packaging and service ware for 3 custom ice cream flavors for the guests to enjoy.
- Our very own brand ambassador team, talking up the virtues of the brand and getting guests excited to partake in the festivities.
- Custom printed fabric awning made with brand specific colors to provide shade and cover at the service window – which helped on the sunny days and the rainy days.
- Branded attire for our staff – putting forth a cohesive brand ambassador team look.
Social Media Impressions
New Brand Enthusiasts
Related Case Studies
St. Patrick’s Day – Teeling Irish Whiskey
SoHo & Financial District, NYC
If you weren’t around for this one, you were green with envy. Okay, so we could not serve real Irish Coffee, but we could certainly…Learn more
Kate Spade – Retail Holiday Brand Awareness
SoHo @ Kate Spade
Perhaps one of the most amazing and ornate trucks we’ve ever done! To help celebrate Kate Spade’s holiday theme of disco and pizza, Sweeter turned…Learn more
New York City and Boston
Who let the chicken out of the bag? Before we pulled up, they were queued up – more than 600 strong in both Boston and…Learn more